Viewing: Subframe Connectors, Mopar B-Body |
The Hotchkis Performance sub-frame connectors for 66-70 B-Body cars are designed to add rigidity to the chassis to improve vehicle performance by reducing chassis flex. Fabricated from 1.5" x 2.5' .120 wall rectangular steel, these MIG welded connectors are powder coated gloss black. Installation of these connectors does not require modifications or cutting of the floor boards. This is a must have finishing touch for any B-Body restoration.
· Powder Coated Gloss Black Finish
· MIG Welded
· Fabricated from 1.5” x 2.5” .120 wall rectangular steel.
· Rigidly connects the front sub frame to rear chassis frame rail, which dramatically reduces chassis flex during hard cornering and acceleration.
· Does not require cutting or modifying the floor.
· Tucked-in design gives excellent ground clearance.
· Rigidly connects the front sub frame to rear chassis frame rail
· Dramatically reduces chassis flex during hard cornering and acceleration.
· Improves vehicle handling and traction.
See what Edmunds thought of the Hotchkis Sport Tuned Suspension on our E-Max Challenger when compared to a 2010 SRT-8.
Read The Full Article:
See how easy it is to do it yourself. Watch our Installation video
How effective is a Total Vehicle System?
Read the entire step by step install and test performed by Hot Rod Magazine
Read what Auto Blog has to say about a Hotchkis Tuned Challenger.