Replace your rusty and twisted sub-frame on your 1967-69 Camaro, 1967-69 Firebird, or 1968-74 Nova with a brand new unit from Hotchkis. Our High Quality sub-frame is manufactured by AMD and features factory-style construction for OEM appearance, and added bracing to the lower cross member, for additional strength. Hotchkis then strips and media blasts the entire frame and has it powder coated in a semi gloss black finish. Hotchkis then takes this beautiful sub-frame and pre installs all the key suspension components making this a truly bolt-on package.
- Hotchkis Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Hotchkis 2″ or 3″ Drop Sport Coil Springs (depending on options)
- Hotchkis 1 1/8″ Tubular Front Sway Bar
- Hotchkis Premium Steering Rebuild Kit, including Idler Arm, Inner/Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Hotchkis Heavy Duty Tie Rod Sleeves
- New, Powder Coated Center Link
- New Pitman Arm
- New, Stock Spindles
- RR-600 Series, 12:7 Steering Box, and New Rag Joint.
- Hotchkis Tuned / FOX Shocks
Please specify year and model in comments upon ordering. Built subframes will take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Shipping rates vary based on location and mode of transport. A Hotchkis representive will contact you directly for shipping rates. Most shipments can be sent truck freight for under $500.
Special Note: Assembled Subframes are sold directly from Hotchkis Sport Suspension and are not available from our distributors. Please call 888-735-6425 for more information.
Assembled subframes are not discountable and do not apply to any specials or coupon offers.
1967, 1968 Firebird
1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 Nova